Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Squabbles

Well, July is almost over and today I am playing moderator.  The girls are presently in their rooms for fifteen minutes, so I will make this post short and sweet.  I have snatched Mollyanne's laptop to write this post.  I can still see Ferohearts game on my computer and I'm not sure if Julia has saved the game yet.

Otherwise, I would be confiscating mine back.

They were fighting over a few littlest pet shop characters.  Both of them would not give each other their pet shop back.  So for right now, while they are in time out, the pet shops are hanging out in the wine cabinet inside a tea cup of Great Granny's.  Mollyanne was searching above the fridge for it and she discovered that  I didn't put it in the usual spot.

I went for a walk around 12pm today and was thinking half way through that I wouldn't go at that time next time.  It was nice in the shade, but when I was in the sun it was quite hot.  But anyway, I needed to walk as I think the last time I went was on Sunday.  I was planning on walking other days, but the weather wasn't cooperating.  I don't quite want to start walking in the rain.

And today has been a partial laundry day.  Has anyone ever had some sort of dream where you are maybe dreaming you are in the bathroom and you end up actually waking up and discovering that you are peeing?  That was me last night.  I was dreaming that I was at the kids house on the phone with my sister and I was trying to find a quiet place to talk in private.  Finally, I could visualize this nice large bathroom filled with serenity and that's when I woke up.  Of course, it was a bathroom I had never seen before.

And today I have also been tempted by chips.  My ex loaded up on the chips.  Sean has a bunch down in the basement and I went down to grab a handful of spicy Doritos with ranch.  Buffalo style.  Quite spicy.  He's waiting for his friend to come over and they are probably going to have an up all night sleepover.

I decided to sew up a few more of the bracelets and then washed a bunch of the knitted wool items.  I knitted up a scarf yesterday with chunky yarn and between today and yesterday I also knitted two wool felted headbands for someone for wintertime.  All done with chunky yarn.  I still have some left over so I am thinking of making a small knitted pocketbook to felt.  It might be some sort of patchwork style.

So all the wool bracelets and the other items are coming out of the dryer soon.

And right now, I am knitting up some ribbon cabled bracelets.  One is blue and pink ribbons and the other is red.

I'll try to take some pictures of them later.  The girls are on their way back down from time out and she will see me on her computer and have a fit.

The scarf has tassels.

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted July 27, 2012








No comments:

Post a Comment