Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Another Short AMD Sweet

my tablets on low battery, so I will make this fast.  Can hardly wait for my moving date!!!!  Just a few short, but long weeks.  It will be here soon enough and my nerves are on a high just hoping everything goes smoothly.  Meaning no Asses hurting me on the way out.  Or nobody emptying out my car!!!

As much as I don't want to be there, I don't want to give them extra chances to come in on me.

Well, I'm making a winter shawl for me right now.  I bet it could be done by tomorrow.  And I may have enough pink yarn left to make a pretty cabled scarf for someone.

I left my apt a little early as some jerk started fighting outside about some b.  it better not be me.  It's possible.

Looking at a cool recipe.  Ricotta tart.  Doesn't that sound good.

Finished a doll skirt last week and a headband.  My girls are getting their Littlest Pet Shop accessories later.

Okay, done.


Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted October 16, 2013












No comments:

Post a Comment