Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nee Beginnings

Yay, I'm finally moved in.  What a week of lifting, and going up stairs.  Thank god the elevator started working.

It's quiet which is what I needed.  I'm not sure if the stalking is done.  I'm still startled to see that someone is coming into my new place and moving my things around.

One evening, I got back from visiting my kids to find someone flipped over a picture of my mother, I had it facing down, my housecoats on my bathroom hook switched around, a Christina picture from Andrew Wyeth knocked down leaving just the one of my daughter, Julia pretending to be Christina looking at our old park.  My oldest did it one year and I love it.

its creepy to still find my things placed differently.  And my Greek classics book got moved from the spot on my coffee table where someone ripped out my first born sons baby picture and placed the book on top of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul.  Creepy.

I will do anything to protect myself and my children.  I'm shielding them from these current not pleasant things, although I thought my oldest should know someone ripped out his baby picture.

I don't want to tell all I know and I will also say I don't like solving mysteries.opuzzles.  I liked Seventh Guest , Eleventh Hour and Phantasmagoria, but was never good at solving the puzzles.  My ex was better at it.
 Yesterday, I went for a walk in my new town.  I found a knitting shop!  That can be a good thing and a bad thing.  As knitters like to say, there's always room for new colors.

And then I discovered the library, sat and read the current copy of Writers Digest, signed up for a card and have borrowed two biographies.  I'm right now half way through Kate Remembered by Christopher Berg.  Very lovely read and you feel as if you are right there listening to Katharine Hepburn.

She liked the color red, beet soup, and macaroni casserole.  A very interesting read.  I didn't know she never had kids of her own.

The other biography is on Audrey Hepburn.  I'm just going to do some reading for a short bit, do some venting writing and just enjoy my new place for a little bit.  It's nice to not hear my harassers anymore.  What complete jerks they were and I just hope they are done.  I was careless and my jerk movers got a look at my house keys the first day of the move.

And I just don't like some things I'm discovering.  Opens up a can of worms.

Well, I'm going to go for now.  My dad mentioned some arthritic creme for sore muscles and I got some.  I think I'm going to always have a hard time with stairs now because of my knee.  As long as I don't need a cane yet.


I will say all the moving has been good exercise and good for the heart.


Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted November 9, 2013


















No comments:

Post a Comment