Friday, March 28, 2014

Fun things come in small packages.  Like a Mint Chocolate M &M 's candy package.  I splurged today and ended up eating half of the bag and split the rest with my girls. I'm guilty of loving dark chocolate.  And my daughter, Julia is going to use the wrapper as a skirt for The Littlest Pet Shop characters in her videos.  Too funny.  Hence, the reason for buying the candy.

I love a full fridge as well.  Don't you love it when you can stock up the fridge and the pantry with good food.  I tend to do one big trip and then go back for little necessities.

And my car is a happy oiled car today.  Thank god.  Got to have a good running car.

Well, I was able to get my novel up to 334 pages and next this weekend will be to push it further.

Going to be short today as my daughter is going to need her cord back.

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyrighted March 28, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment