Monday, April 14, 2014

Take advantage of these warm days.  My daughter and I took a nice walk around her neighborhood today.  It was windy but it was warm.

It's nice to see people out and about.  Mothers talking while little kids are on their bikes.  Other people out walking.  This is the time to relish in the little things that Mother Nature brings our way.

Another time, I should bring my camera.

I love outdoor shots of my kids. And when you've got them all together tell them to get together for group shots.  Awesome.

The weather is great.  My daughter was doing jumprope again but this time I refrained from jumping.

This is the time to get things done when you can.  Or do whatever you want to do.  Time for hobbies or other cool things.

I finished reading a Barbara Cornwell book.  The Body Farm.  It was a good book.  Now I'm reading Guilty as Sin by Tami Hoag.

And I made myself write a new chapter to one of my books.  Added a recipe into one of the cookbooks.

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyrighted April 13, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment