Monday, April 7, 2014

The Glorious Money Tree Trilogy:  Book One is available for sale at Amazon.  I've got it at 4.99.  I also published Vermont Soups and Pasta from my Home to Yours.  That's also available there at 4.99.

Today I am going to be publishing Memories of Mom, Family Recipes from a Beautiful Life.  That will be 4.99 as well and should be available on Amazon by sometime tomorrow.  And I'm publishing a short eBook on the craft of writing which I'm going to format and publish today.  Where that one is shorter, I am putting that one at 3.99.  It's called The Craft of Writing.

I'm glad I was able to post the other blog post today.  I had written it last week and my publish button wasn't showing up.  Today I found another way to publish it.  I can go directly into all my posts and check mark the one I want to publish.  But it is maddening not to be able to push my orange publish button.  I think it's because I have too many tool bars and it's not showing up enough for me to click and publish.

Oh well.  I'm working on an old mystery novel I had started several years back called Red Ribbons.  That is now on it's way to getting done and I may be able to format and publish that one soon.  It's a sequel to Black Roses which I published three years ago.

I had half of it typed into my microsoft word and never typed the rest of the handwritten pages.  So, that's what I've been working on over this last weekend is getting that one back to where it needed to be and then I've been writing new chapters for that one and refreshing my memory on the novel.

After that one is done, I foresee myself working on Book Two of The Glorious Money Tree Trilogy.  And possibly at some point a third book to the mystery series.  My third book will probably be called Butterfly Tattoos.

It's funny how suddenly I'm publishing and formatting a bunch of books.  It's ones I had partly done and I finally finished them.

I've set the knitting aside for a bit.  I still knit for a little bit in the morning and then I make myself type.  That's what I should be doing anyway.  There's more of a possibility of me making money from the writing than the knitting.

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyright April 7, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment