Friday, May 9, 2014

Well, I've been busy knitting lots of coffee cozies.  Fun.  Fun.  Fun.  I finally knitted some hearts and sewed one on some of the coffee cozies.  So it creates a little pocket.  I took a few pictures with a dollar bill in the pocket, for sale on etsy.

http://jfaypaperdolls.etsy.com


I'm listing a bunch of the coffee cozies and going to see if I can make some more sales.  I was surprised I sold a coffee cozy last week.

I'm thinking I may try making some yo yo coffee cozies too and see what those look like.

Today is close to mother's day and I am seeing my mother's day card on their counter!!  I treated myself to a heaping gob of mushroom pizza to get the cash back so I could stuff a dollar bill into my coffee cozies.

My girls and I are going to eat a yummy comfort food supper.  I love to make egg noodles and then throw in cream of chicken.  It's an easy fix.  I find I will eat it warm or cold.

It's funny how I will start to eat something and one of my girls will see it and want some.  Stuffing or mashed potatoes with corn thrown in.

I'm loving etsy has added an extra feature which will now allow us to upload a digital file.  Which means I can now sell my knitted patterns on etsy as well as Ravelry.  I'm thinking I could try a few of my pretty flower pictures too.  They get them after their payment is confirmed on Etsy.

Well, not too much else.  I'm going to gross out my girls and show them what my stitches on my leg look like.  Had a mole removed and some skin taken out.  They wanted to see what it looked like.  Today is gross out day.  I'm sure it's healing fine.  I was glad I caught it and got it taken care of.

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyrighted May 8, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment