Friday, February 24, 2012

How about Just Take a Nap?

How many of you have not had a good nap in a long time?  We go throughout our busy hectic schedules and never seem to take any time for this great pasttime.

Nap.  Nap.  Nap.  "Mommy, what is a nap?  I forgot."  As my mother rolls over in her grave, her spirit reaches out to tell me.  "Take one now, Jennifer."

"Okay, Mom."

Well, it has been a while.  Sometimes, just tossing everything aside that needs to get done, or what we would like to accomplish, just needs to be put on hold.

We need to recharge ourselves.  There is something said for not doing nothing and closing our heavy lids.

Going to do it after this post.

Well, I'm tired. 

I'm now at his house.  I watched Ellen DeGeneres Show and he is camped out in his room on his tv.

Well, going to go now and take that much needed nap, and then I'm going to knit more on my skirt.  It's at 14 inches right now, but has a ways to go.  And I hope it fits.

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted February 24, 2012



Check out my cool new paper doll blog

http://jenniferpaperdolls.blogspot.com/  The Offical Paper Doll Blog






 

No comments:

Post a Comment