Saturday, February 25, 2012

Survey Sites Gimmicks?

I just went in and checked out http://www.pointschager.com/ to see what they were all about.  I registered but am quite skeptical of what they are all about.  I'm not sure that I want to complete any survey there.

Earlier last year, I signed up with some other sites to take some free surveys to win money or free stuff.  I started doing the surveys and other little free games.

Well, suddenly I started getting lots of emails and junk mail.  And some phone calls saying I could have a bunch of free stuff, but at a price.  There suddenly were these offers that I was supposed to commit to if I progressed.

Needless to say, I stopped doing surveys and figured out that they were just gimmicks to get people sucked in and to buy stuff.

I'm just not too sure about any of those sites.  Do people actually make any money at those things?  And then actually if you do earn these coupon vouchers, you are actually forced to use them at the sites that they are for.  When actually, maybe you don't need anything there.
What is it all worth?  Your wasted time?  Or what?

Correct me if I am wrong and people do actually make some money at it.

Jennifer Jo Fay
Copyrighted February 25, 2012



If anyone likes paper dolls, check out my new paper doll blog where my paper dolls are for sale.

http://jenniferpaperdolls.blogspot.com/  The Official Paper Doll Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment