Friday, April 11, 2014

Sometimes we need to take breaks and do other things.  We can't always focus on everything we have been accomplishing.

I'm taking time to do some much needed reading.  I formatted and published Red Ribbons my short mystery eBook.  Now I've been reading.

I finished Tami Hoag's Ashes to Ashes, read through James Patterson's Private and now am going to finish another Tami Hoag book.

I wrote some to my second book to The Glorious Money Tree, another book and Lolita Lob it off and decided to take a break from writing for a short bit.

Do you sometimes think there will be nothing to write about?  Sometimes we just need a few days to do other things.

Sometimes we just draw a blank and get that old writer's block.  I love to read mysteries.  It had been a while since I had read any.  I need to do some constructive stuff and reading is it.

My favorite Tami Hoag books are Deeper than the Dead and Secrets to the Grave.  They are sequels to each other.  I have a copy of Secrets to the Grave and may decide to read it again sometime.  I came across Deeper than the Dead at Goodwill but decided not to get it this time.

Do you ever like to read books for a second time?  It's like revisiting something that you have read before and maybe you just long to read them again for the sake it was a really good book.

I treated my kids to a shake and a McChicken today and those went down well.  One of my daughters talked about how it's not good to eat it all the time and I couldn't agree with her more.  All that grease isn't good for the body.

What do you like to do with your free time?  It's fun just to relax sometimes.  I love doing that with my kids.  A few days ago, my other daughter pulled out a jump rope and I actually jump roped.  I hadn't done that in years.  Then I had fun jump roping faster.

It brings me back to when I used to play jumprope outside for longer periods of time.  And double dutch.  We used to have the really long jumpropes.  I'm remembering two big jumpropes.

Jennifer JO. Fay

Copyrighted April 12, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment