Thursday, July 24, 2014

I got up to 116 pages into the second book of my trilogy.  I will see how I do writing this weekend.  It felt good to get those pages in.  It kind of got some of the things written I hadn't done in the first book.  Things I didn't want to reveal in the first book start to come out in the second one.

I'm not sure how the second book is going to play out yet.  I've got to think of new things that will have to wait to play out in book three.  I'm thinking I will kill someone off in book two but am not sure who yet.

I've got to decide who it will be.  There's a bad character that it could be but I don't know if I want her to linger into book three.  It may be too soon to kill her off.

My son had his birthday yesterday and it was nice.  He seemed kind of overwhelmed and didn't know what to think.  He is the one with Downs and his birthday has always been a small one.  Maybe felt it was weird celebrating his day.  He kept saying weird after.  I will see him this afternoon and see how he is doing today.

He will probably be wearing one of his new shirts.  He got a baseball shirt for the Vermont Baseball team.  He loves the mascot, Champ.

We had carrot cake.  I got some cool pictures.

Jennifer Fay
Copyrighted July 24, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment