Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Talking about hot and muggy!!!  Ugh!!!  Even the fans don't relieve us too much.  They certainly help but man it's uncomfortable.

I went into my son's room and it's so hot in there.  One of my daughters is wearing a long sleeve shirt!  We even fired up my cake pop maker to make some cake pop donuts.  Go figure.  The last of the birthday cake disappeared.

My girls had a nice birthday party last weekend and I ended up staying over to get to spend more time with my family.  I had my sister, my dad and her kids visiting.  It made for a nice time.  Part of the party was down at the neighborhood pool so there was some relief from the hot weather.

I got lots of pictures.  I haven't yet uploaded them to my computer.  I still have them in my camera and when I go to bed at night I bring the camera in and flip through the pictures.  I will eventually have to erase them off the memory card but not yet.

The basement is cool thank god.

Still no luck with finding a job but at least I have an interview tomorrow.  I'm hoping something ends up coming my way but I don't know when.  I think when I get home I'm going to really try to get cooled down.  Water!

I hear that new movie, Tammy is coming out this weekend.  I saw a preview for it last weekend and when i saw the main character I knew she looked familiar.  Then I realized it's Melissa MacCarthy.  It should be really funny and I may have to get it when it goes onto DVD.  Kathy Bates, Dan Ackroyd and Susan Sarandon are in it too.

It's the first movie in a while that I really would like to see sometime.

My girls and their friends watched the Conjouring on part of their birthday party.  Then they played the clapping hide and seek game from the movie.  Good times.

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted July 2, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment