Monday, February 13, 2012

My Paper Dolls For Sale

I am an alumni artist from the Maine College of Art.  I am offering my website to you so you can purchase my cool one of a kind paper dolls.  Whether you are an avid paper doll collector or are purchasing sets for your girls, neices or other young girls, my paper dolls will make a great edition to a collection.  Some people don't want to cut them up as they are too gorgeous to do so.

 Welcome to my Website where you can purchase my original paperdolls.  I now have all of them for the most part on my site with the order form and info to buy my paperdolls.  They would make a great edition to a child's paperdoll collection or for the women who share a passion for paperdoll art and don't like to cut up the pages.  I have had lots of women say that my pages are too gorgeous to cut up.  

  I can assure you that I will promise a lovely product protected in plastic sleeves and packaged just for you.  I take pride in my artwork and want to share my passion with you.  I've got lots of beautiful sets and many more unfinished sets to design.  Not to mention the ones that are still in my head!


Also, I have another passion.  Writing novels, poetry and many other different types of articles.  I have self published my first mystery, Black Roses and it's available online at Barnes and Noble, Amazon and other sites.  I'm currently half way through the sequel, Red Ribbons and am beginning another novel called The Thief Who Wouldn't Learn.

If you would like to follow my writings you can go to these  sites:
http://authspot.com/poetry/newlyweds-a-poem-by-jennifer-jo-fay/  this is my triond site where you can view my recipes, poems etc...
http://jennyjofayfancyphotography.com/2011/12/07/the-glorious-money-tree-by-jennifer-jo-fay/  wordpress and my fiction novels in progress  (poetry)
http://jenniferjofayfancypaperdolls.over-blog.com/ (poetry)
http://wizzley/authors/jfay1995/  poetry, etc...
http://nut.bz/moug9dup/ shortened link to my wikinut site.
http://jennyjofaypaperdolls.blogspot.com/  my Blogger Blog.

As you can see, writing has also consumed me.  It is as big a passion as my artwork is.



Thank-you very much.  I would love to see my paperdoll business get off the ground and fly.  It would be my dream to be doing something that I love.



I have all these pictures for the most part watermarked for my protection.  But when you order my sets my name in big lettering will not be there.

Note:  I will try to figure out how to put the paypal buttons on my blog later.   First time that I am getting them on my blog.




I couldn't figure out how to get the PayPal Buttons exactly next to each product, but you can match up the info to the paypal buttons on the side.  Kind of new to selling my stuff on a blog.










                                                        BunBun and Olga Paperdoll Set
                                                         8 full color pages $32 plus shipping








                                              The House Wife Paperdoll Set
                                               Six Full Color Pages  $24 plus shipping








                                                  The House Wife Paper Doll Set Series Two
                                                   8 Full Color pages  $32 plus shipping and handling





                                               Julia Paper Doll Set
4 Full color pages
$16 plus shipping and handling
(this was one based on my youngest daughter)



Maria Paper Dolls
Two full color pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Mollyanne Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Mandy Paper Doll Set
One full color page
$4 plus shipping and handling




Audra Paper Dolls
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Sharyl Paper Dolls
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling
This one matches the
Cheryl paper doll set
(They are both based on my mother)




Pretty Kitty Paper Doll Set
3 Full Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling


Lucy Jane Paper Doll Set
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling
(my first comic book paper doll)



Marla Mermaid Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling





Martha Stewart Paper Doll Set
4 Full Color pages
$16 plus shipping and handling





Julia Roberts Paper Doll Set
4 Full Color Pages
$16 plus shipping and handling








Evangelean Paper Doll Set
6 Full Color Pages
$24 plus shipping and handling
She was based on a character in my first romance novel, Lustful Evangelean that is copyrighted.



Evangelean and Gauthier Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling
This was also based on Lustful Evangelean novel


Bella Erte Paper Doll
one full color page
$4 plus shipping and handling


Jane Paper Doll Set
1 Full Color page
$4 plus shipping and handling



Mary Jane Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Taylor Paper Dolls Set
3 Full Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling
(This one was a friend of my daughters)





Clarissa Paper Doll Set
4 Full Color Pages
$16 plus shipping and handling



Beautiful Children Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Darlin Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling
(This one is based on one of my favorite childhood toys.  Remember Darlin from the Honeyhill dolls?  My friend and I played with these dolls all the time and Darlin was my favorite.  My original doll Darlin has her head popped off.  Well loved!)



Shayla Paper Dolls Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling







Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhall Paper Dolls
5 Full Color Pages
$20 plus shipping and handling
(ha ha, before they broke up)


Alice Paper Doll Set
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling
She can mix and match with Mandy paper doll and Dolly paperdoll


Dolly Paper Doll set
One Full Color page
$4 plus shipping and handling
This and Alice paper doll are bordering
on my first Gothic Paper Dolls




Cheryl Anne Paper Doll Set
3 Full  Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling




Frances Paper Doll Set
Three Full Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling
This one was based on my great grandmother




Lacy Anna Paper Doll Set
3 Full Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling



Jenna  Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Rag Doll Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Sleeping Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Love Child Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling
(This one is inspired by my mother's lipstick holder with the little cherub on it)






Another Martha Stewart Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling






Barbarella Paper doll Set
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling





Old Fashioned Paper Dolls Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Lula Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Mary Lou Paper Doll Set
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Lila Ballerina Paper Doll
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling



Martha Stewart Again 2 paper doll
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling



Olivia Jean Paper Dolls
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling


Red Carpet Dreams Paper Doll Set
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling



Audrey Paper Dolls
2 Full Color Pages
$8 plus shipping and handling
(note:  The first picture isn't cut off on the original paper doll page.  This is just an error with the photo I took of it)
This was the second paper doll set I did.  Bun Bun and Olga paper dolls was the first one I finished.



Katherine Hepburn's Mermaid Dreams
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling


Little Sparky Paper Dolls
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling




Marissa Paper Doll Set
3 Full Color Pages
$12 plus shipping and handling


Bibi Maizoon Paper Doll
One Full Color Page
$4 plus shipping and handling
She also matches the HouseWife sets


Order Form:     Jennifer Jo Fay Paperdolls   Please send checks or money orders to:

Jennifer Jo Fay
119 Main St.  Unit 2A
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802)557-7052

If you would like to use PAYPAL, my paypal address is: jenniferhutchins6@yahoo.com   (hutchins is my mothers maiden name)


The Paperdolls                                                                                               Quantity
    
Bunbun and Olga Paperdolls (eight pages)                                        $32
HouseWife Paperdolls (six pages)                                                     $24
Housewife Series Two (eight pages)                                                  $32
Julia Paperdolls  (four pages)                                                             $16
Maria Paperdolls (two pages)                                                            $8
Mollyanne Paperdolls  (two pages)                                                      $8
Mandy Paperdolls (one page)                                                              $4
Audra Paperdolls (two pages)                                                              $8
Sharyl Paperdolls (two pages)                                                             $8
Pretty Kitty (three pages)                                                                    $12
Lucy Jane  (one page)                                                                         $4
Marla Mermaid Paperdoll (two pages)                                                   $8
Martha Stewart Paperdolls (four pages)                                               $16
Julia Roberts Paperdoll (four pages                                                       $16
Evangelean Paperdoll (six pages)                                                          $24
Evangelean and Gauthier Paperdolls (two pages)                                    $8
Bella Erte Paperdoll (one page)                                                             $4
Jane paperdoll (one page)                                                                     $4
Mary Jane Paperdoll (two pages)                                                           $8
Taylor Paperdolls (three pages)                                                             $12
Clarissa Paperdoll (four pages)                                                            $16
Beautiful Children (two pages)                                                                $8
Darlin Paperdolls  (two pages                                                                 $8
Shayla Paperdoll (two pages)                                                                 $8
Reese and Jake Paperdolls  (five pages)                                                  $20
Alice Paperdoll  (one page)                                                                     $4
Dolly  (one page)                                                                                    $4
Cheryl Anne Paperdolls  (three pages)                                                      $12
Frances Paperdolls  (three pages)                                                            $12
Lacy Anna  (three pages                                                                          $12
Jenna Paperdoll  (two pages                                                                     $8
Ragdoll Paperdolls  (two pages)                                                                $8
Sleeping Paperdoll  (two pages)                                                                $8
Love Child Paperdoll  (two pages)                                                              $8
Another Martha Stewart  (two pages)                                                        $8
Barbarella Paperdoll   (one page)                                                             $4
Old Fashioned Paperdoll (two pages)                                                         $8
Lula Paperdoll  (one page)                                                                         $4
Mary Lou Paperdoll (two pages                                                                  $8
Ballerina Paperdoll (one page)                                                                   $4
Martha Stewart Again Paperdoll (two pages)                                               $8
 Olivia Jean Paperdoll (two pages)                                                              $8
Red Carpet Dreams Paperdolls (one page)                                                 $4
Audrey Paperdolls  (two pages)                                                                 $8
Katherine Hepburn's Mermaid Dreams (one page)                                      $4
Little Sparky Paper Dolls  (one page)                                                          $4
Marissa Paper Doll Set  (three pages)                                                          $12
Bibi maizoon Paper Doll Set (one page)                                                       $4



Shipping and Handling:
$6.25 per item
$8.00 if you order 3 to 4 sets
$10 if you order 6 sets and up

Out of the country:
$15 per item
$19 if you order 3 to 4 sets
$22 if you order 6 or more sets

If you order more than one set ask me to send you an invoice.  I couldn't figure out how to add the different shipping options with the paypal buttons.

But it looks like I can send you an invoice through Paypal.
      

My alternate email address if anyone has questions: jenniferfay13@yahoo.com  I check this email address a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment