Friday, May 2, 2014

A spring day that feels like a rainy dreary day can still be a good day.  For me, it was going to my Paypal and getting surprised by an Etsy order.  Someone bought one of my coffee cozies.  Hmmm... maybe I should try to list a few more coffee cozies and hope for the best.

Etsy does definitely take time to build up your customers.  I've only had three sales so far and within a time gap.  It doesn't happen overnight, that's for sure.

And I've still been reading my mystery books.  I'm liking Tess Gerritsen books.  I've read all the Tami Hoag books and will have to wait for her new ones to come out.

I'm at my kids house and I see that my magnolia tree I planted there is in blossom.  It's a white one.  I'm going out to catch some photos of my daughter.  She's doing a video for her LPS characters.

She's got a good amount of You Tube followers.  She likes to do lots of videos.

I've got a case of writer's block and will just come back to it when I am ready to.  I worked hard to get the books published and now it's break time.

I'm more than half way done reading, Silent Girl by Gerritson.

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted May 2, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment