Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It's past Memorial Day and we have a cloudy rainy day.  But at least it's not cold.  Although I'm dressed for the cold weather today with a long sleeve shirt and even my sweater.  I'm in the library killing some time.

I passed on a job where I would be making sandwiches along with cashiering.  I would have taken it if it was just cashier but I don't think I'm cut out for fast food kind of stuff.  Anyhow.  Something eventually will turn up.

I got my three ads going on Craigslist yesterday.  Commission drawings, fancy photography services.  Oh, I probably said that.  The one I may not have mentioned was my Maid from Heaven cleaning service.  I have put it out there that I will clean people's houses for them.

I did this two three years back and got two jobs out of it.  It was fun and the money was good.  So, for any of those people who don't want to clean their kitchens, living rooms and bathrooms, I will do it!  I'll clean their ovens!

I'm hoping to get a few calls for that.  I'm really hoping too that I can get some commissioned drawings to do.  Even if it's just a few, that would be cool to see.

I got treated to a yummy nacho snack last night before leaving the kids house.  My ex had made nachos with jalapeno on them.  I had a few and boy were they good. I stayed away from the ones with too many jalapenos.  That was a nice little treat.

My daughter has been busy painting some of her LPS pet shop characters.  And the other daughter has been enjoying Sims games on her laptop.  My son, Jake was watching The Office and the oldest was on his desktop.

I've got my kids on my fancy photography website.  I normally don't post my kids, but where this is to get photography jobs, I've got them on the website as examples of people shots.  I did a wedding also, but am uncomfortable putting those on as it's from someone's wedding and technically you should get permission to do so.

I had some funny dreams last night.  Isn't it funny when we have them!  I dreamed I had a baby and it was resting on a shelf playing with my chimes that I no longer have and I don't even think I ever had the chimes I saw in my dream.  Then the baby was a grown kid.  With muscles and everything.  Like all of a sudden and someone was taking it to the hospital to see why it had grown so rapidly.  And the head popped off like a barbie doll.

Then another part of my dream, I was looking into a bag and saw all these chocolates and fire nuts and was thinking where did these come from?  In the dream my ex mother n law said they were hers.

And I hid a container of little sausages in a drawer.

Weird dreams.

Well, I think I'm going to go hop on Pinterest for a little bit.

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyrighted May 26, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment