Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I'm at my kids house today and am enjoying myself.  I did a drawing of my daughter yesterday.  It came out really good.
I'm brushing up in hopes of doing drawings for people.  I created two new websites here.  One for photography services and the other for drawing services.

http://jfayfancyphotography.blogspot.com

http://commissiondrawings.blogspot.com    if this doesn't work try http://commissiondrawing.blogspot.com

I would love to do drawings from your photos.  I charge $30 which includes shipping the drawing to you and you get a lovely 8 1/2 x 11 drawing.  I will take really good care of your photographs and if you aren't completely satisfied I will refund.

Mail photos to:
Jennifer Jo Fay
26 North Main St. Apt 403
Saint Albans, VT 05478

Make checks out to Jennifer Fay

I'm trying to make a little of my own money and really would love to do drawings for you.  I've been looking for a job, but there's been no luck so far.  There's not a lot out there.  But, I am really talented and it would be great to be able to have commissiondrawings take off or my photography for people.

I will charge $35 for international orders for drawings.

I love drawing.  I love just being creative.  Father's day is coming up and it would be a special gift to give him a drawing of one of his children.  Or any occasion really.  A special gift of someone special for someone would look great on anyone's wall.

I've got all the other details on the websites.

Right now my son is watching the Office and I'm ready to visit the forums in Etsy.  I got another follower and more people have favorited my shop.

I will be fast and efficient in sending you your drawing.  Thank-you for any help in getting some services from me.  It would be great help to get a few orders.


Jennifer Jo Fay
Copyrighted May 25, 2014














No comments:

Post a Comment