Saturday, May 24, 2014

The other night I went to The Night of the Arts and it was very fun.  There were snacks and then everyone watched a variety show of songs, poetry and other types of art.  It was very enjoyable.  I said to a friend maybe next year I would attempt to get up on stage and sing something.  Patsy Cline!

But, I could change my mind.  And they wanted me to have a table for my art and knitting.  I just didn't act on it but I did go.

As of late, I am being a regular at Etsy on the forums.  My views are climbing.  I've been getting an average of 600 or more a week.  It definitely helps to visit the forums.  No sales yet, but they said sometimes by visiting the forums, the sales will come.  Hoping.

http://jfaypaperdolls.etsy.com

I have over 60 items there now.  I do not want to get a lot more items until I can be selling more items.  But maybe 80 would be my limit.

It seems there's always people posting in the forums.

I saw my kids yesterday and had a good time.  Visited their local library so I had more internet time.  That was cool.  Today, I am utilizing the MacDonalds and my local library internet while I am not at their house.  I'm going to use my local library more on the days I don't see my kids.

Sorry for no titles here.  Something is wrong with the page and it won't let me post a title.  Odd.

My youngest was busy sewing a bed for her pet shops and I went into her room to see what she was doing.  Also saw that she's got guppies.  She has gold fish as well, but all her guppies were new to me.

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend.  I'm visiting my kids on Memorial Day!

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted May 23, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment