Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Hump Day

Wednesday hump day half way to the weekend.  And what do we have done?  Half of what we want to accomplish this week hopefully, right?

I was able to finish my skirt from my own pattern and I should later on type up the pattern and get it ready for sale with Ravelry.  I needed to get my larger knitting projects done so I can whip up smaller headband patterns and get more patterns for sale on my Ravelry store.

Today is a day to spend with my kids so this one is going to be short.  I've got to learn how to format my novel when it's done.  You can spend money to have someone else do it, but the few places I discovered do it for you it costs about $60 for 180 pages and I'm shooting for 450 pages.

Means I will have to learn.  It seems harder than it looks.  Notjohns guide to Kindle Publishing should be really helpful and I was referred to downloading free software called Sigil which will turn html into an e-pub.  Still seems daunting but will learn.

Yesterday, I got caught up with typing the new chapters to The Glorious Money Tree and the hours got caught away with me.  It's a good thing I looked at my phone as I had to be somewhere and I had ten minutes to spare.  Yet, I made it on time.  Luckily I didn't have to go too far!

I had to save it where I left off and then later spent another hour typing the rest.  Now that the skirt is done, I will maybe get some more hand written chapters in today.  The skirt's last leg of the pattern took a long time to do.  I added a ruffle which meant a large increase in the stitches!  And a long bind off, but well worth the cool effect.

Anyhow, time to go and enjoy my kids!

Jennifer Jo. Fay

Copyrighted March 19, 2014



My Twilight Saga collection:  And a drawing I did of Bella Swan.  And the Bella Swan Eclipse hat pattern I made.  I probably should wear it.  Oh, my Black Roses mystery novel is sandwiched in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment