Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reasons to like Facebook

Okay, this morning I have spent a good amount of time on Facebook.  Who doesn't love to go there to kill some time?  I like to usually check out what my friends and family are talking about. 

I enjoy looking at all the quotes and sayings, find myself getting inspired and then some. 

I do hate it though when you begin to read something and your page sends you back to the top and you have to scroll back down to where you were.  I was reading something on Irene Sandler.  I think that's her name.  It was an interesting read about how she smuggled Jewish infants and toddlers and saved lives.  She had a dog in the car to keep the baby noises undetected.  And she put the names of the infants in a jar. 

Finally got back and finished reading.

I like it when I can see a picture of Facebook and it gets me in laughing mode.  Today, it seemed I've been inspired by writing quotes, sayings and some prompts.  I've lingered longer that I sometimes do.

We can't always be inspired by Facebook, but then we have days when we are. 

I also like discovering new FB pages to like.  Women get it free, writing FB pages, etc...

And there's already lots of news about The royal baby edition to Kate and Will.  Along with pictures of a baby with the false teeth. 

I'm just about ready to head over to Triond with new post ideas.  Thanks FB. 

And I've got a stack of library books in front of me.  Don't we just love to sit down and flip through the pages of a cool book to inspire us. 

I borrowed a book the other day that had lots of sewing ideas in it.  Two projects which have me thinking is a really simple skirt pattern and a pattern for fabric roses. 

The fabric roses had me baffled last year and my first stabs at it seemed half good.  I Mau try again.

This one says to have a five foot long facric and two inches width.  Then, you just fold an edge over and do a gather stitch.  Seeing as I've mastered how to make those yo up circles, I may be able to pull off the fabric rose.  And then you can use them on anything.

The one in the picture had them on a pair of shoes.  But I imagine you could use them on anything. 

Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted July 23, 2013























No comments:

Post a Comment