Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Authentic Life Blog available on Kindle






The Authentic Life Blog is now available on Kindle.  I got it signed up recently.  It is now available there for 99 cents.  I am guessing it is monthly but maybe it's a one time fee.  Not sure.

But anyway, I would encourage anyone who blogs to try putting it on Kindle Publishing.

Kindle seems to be the future of books.  Everyone wants an e-book nowadays.  Something that they can download to their Kindle and read.  Majority of people like that when you download a book onto your Kindle or Nook book, you are saving lots of space on your shelves.

I used to have tons of books on all my bookshelves.  I had them everywhere.  Finally, on several occasions, I started packing up the books and donating them to my local library.  I felt I didn't have time to read them and they just took up lots of space on the shelves.  It got so I had stacks of them on the floors and in Barnes & Noble bags.

It's been a while since I have read a book.  I do have a nook and have a bunch of books in that library.  I probably should make myself read one sometime.  It's always good to keep reading.

Now, we have the convenience of online internet access to practically anything we want to read.  The web is loaded to the gills with words for us to gobble.

Having a blog on Kindle is cool.  I haven't had any sales yet, but am hoping that it works. It doesn't cost anything.

I'm looking into it when I am ready to publish my novel in a year or so too.  I don't want to have to pay much, but do want more books in print.

Jennifer Jo Fay

May 27, 2012

Check out my Authentic Life Blog page on Facebook
Etsy Shop   http://jfaypaperdolls.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, commenting on sandrasflo.blogspot.com. I have to check out Kindle Pub. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete