Friday, June 29, 2012

I won the Liebster Award and would like to pass it on to five other blogs



I have newly learned about the Liebster Award and would like to thank Too Smart For her Own Good for giving me my first Liebster Award.  Thanks again www.2smart4.blogspot.com/.

Thank-you very much for thinking of me for this award.  It is greatly appreciated and now I would like to pass it on to some other blogs that I follow that I think are very good blogs and could use a nice award for excellence.  Isn't that what we strive for?



The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweet, kind, nice, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.



I would like to give the Liebter Award to these five blogs.
Clouds and Daffodils
Frazzled Fran
My Daily Jenn-ism
A Writer Weaves a Tale
and Julie Unplugged




http://cloudsanddaffodils.blogspot.com/
http://www.frazzledfran.blogspot.com/
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
http://www.awriterweavesatale.com/2012/06/15/sandras-writing-workshop-hop-2/
http://juliejordanscott.typepad.com/julie_unplugged/2012/06/novelisttonovelistjuno.html

I think all these men and women deserve a standing ovation for continually showing up to their blogs day after day, month after month and years and years.  It takes a tremendous amount of patience to work at this life we love.

Share the love with other bloggers that you know, that could really appreciate receiving the Liebster award.  Pass around the world and back again.




Here are the rules:

1. Choose 5 up & coming blogs to pass the Liebster Award on to.  Each blog must have less than 200 followers.


2. Show your thanks & appreciation to the blogger than gave you the award by  linking back to them.


3. Share 5 random facts about yourself.


4. Post the award to your blog.





Five Random Facts:

1. Growing up, I would always spread the food around my plate leaving a ring.  I was famous for the ring around my plate.  And I was the macaroni queen and the pickle queen.

2,  I have several sets of webbed toes.  Passed down from Lithuanian relatives.  My son has them too.

3.  I have been known to check every closet and behind every door late at night after my kids were asleep.  A single noise downstairs would have me thinking there was an intruder in the house.

4.  Once I dreamed I could see Freddie Kruger coming down from the ceiling and I let out the most blood curdling scream ever!!  I woke up my ex and of course there was nothing.

5.  If it's the end of the world this year, I hope it goes fast so we're not in pain.  And if it's not going to be bad, I hope our laptops still work and our cars to get from point A to B.  And if not, hopefully we have lots of paper to write on. And what would be truly nice would be if all our credit card companies and our bills could just burn up.  Wouldn't it be nice not to have to pay for rent or taxes.  Maybe the internal revenue service could politely disappear?  Just food for thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment